Saturday, October 10, 2009

Unconcious Mutterings

You say and I think: free word association game
  1. My treat :: dinner (me) awesome (hubby)
  2. Bell :: ding (me) rung (hubby)
  3. Five :: Lifesavers (me) fingers (hubby)
  4. You’re crazy :: Yes I am (me) Yep (hub)
  5. Disgust :: contempt (me) Jim (hub)
  6. Tempest :: Dark storm clouds (me) three year olds (hub)
  7. Bummer :: Dude (me) No thank you (hub)
  8. Brim :: stone and firey (me) Hat (hub)
  9. Hose :: Garden (me) Garden (hub)
  10. Lollipop :: Lollipop, ooh loly loly pop, *pop* ba dum dum... (me) Don't steal it (hub)
Join in the fun with Luna at Unconcious Mutterings!

4 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

We matched on Lollipop...love the '3 year old' tempest!

I Muttered! Come on over if you can find time. My permalink to the answers this week is HERE

Redness said...

Some fun words here ;)

kayerj said...

My treat :: cookies
Bell :: school
Five :: grandchildren
You’re crazy :: just kidding
Disgust :: toilet
Tempest :: New Testament
Bummer :: down
Brim :: full
Hose :: garden
Lollipop :: suck

Unknown said...

We matched on #10. Fun mutterings!