Saturday, October 17, 2009

Unconcious Mutterings

I say and you think: a free word association game

  1. Werewolf :: Jacob- Sorry!(Me)  Damn, I forgot to shave (Husband)
  2. Jim :: Grandpas (Me)  Grandpas (Husband) 
  3. 2x4 :: New shed!!!! (Me)  Honney Do Project, Nagging (Hubby)
  4. Unruly :: My seven year olds hair/see post (Me)  My beard, hence the werewolf (H)
  5. Component :: Too little for me to understand (Me)  Cables (Hub) 
  6. Prolific :: Rabbits (Me)  Mormons (Hub)
  7. Wrestler :: Athletes Face (Me)  Swass (Hub)
  8. Huh? :: Swass? (Me)  If Swand is sweaty hand then Swass is sweaty ... (Hub)
  9. Dolls :: Paper (Me)  Headless barbies (Hub)
  10. Super! :: Why!(Hey I watch cartoons all day, remeber) (Me)  Ned Flanders (Hub)
Come join the fun at Unconcious Mutterings!

6 comments:

Shirl said...

two for the price of one! how cool!

Kit Courteney said...

The response: "Headless barbies" scares me!

Unknown said...

Great mutterings. Hub's answer for "prolific" is hilarious.

Honey Mommy said...

Hmmm... for prolific I might have said something like Shakespeare ...but then again I am Mormon and I only have two kids!

Anti-Supermom said...

Heidi, these are too funny. I've got to get my husband to do this with me... he just isn't as funny as yours.

(don't tell him I said that)

:)

Gracie said...

I laughed out loud at a couple of the responses - including the combination of rabbits (me). I don't think you meant it that way, but it tickled me. The headless barbies is excellent - and so true.